Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Thursday, November 6, 2008 @ 1:16 AM
Moody, Tearful and Melancholic.

CAUSE ITS BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY
Need to hear some sounds that recognise the pain in me
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind
I feel free now.
But the airwaves are clean
and there's nobody singing to me now.

I'm a million different people from one day to the next

Dang, i have a really bad headache and i really feel like baking a cake now with syifaaaa or go kite-flying. Hur, orientation and coals have kept me really really busy:[. not that i really mind it:]Heh


Hmm had gryphon meeting today and I was 15 mins late but i was the first to turn up. Aliah is so funny even in the wee hours of the morning! Bundles of energy:D Yeaaaa, hmm we did our identity. ITS SO FLY MAAAAN! Hah, and sparkly. Everything I am:D LOL

We still have not finalized tha design for our flag, but it shd be okay. I just realised that my group for dragon boating is one of the best and our boat will not capsize (unlike leena's cause there she is there and hafizah, so they wil definitely get up to stupid things and thus, their boat will capsize!) and the best part, there is saranya! I can send chills down her spine with my in her words, freaky smile.:D

Alpha was having meeting today also and Leena kept on listening to our discussion and Sharianty kept on stealing my skittles. Our badges are so nice but they got a bit damage on the way to lunch/:. Sokay, TianQi will fix it:D OH, our badges was so sparkly that it glisters in the sun and made Sharianty's eyes water.
Hmm,Gryphon and Alpha had lunch together at PPMacs.A is such a nice group to hang out with BUT NOT AS NICE AS GRYPHON, naturally:D this is random but Lee dreamt that she ended up in the same class at Leena and in her dream, she was sitting at the back of her and stabbing her with a scissors. Best arg. Leena will die from lack of blood after being stabbed by a pair of scissors and Sharizah will die after being knocked down by a scooter driving at 15km/h:D


THEN ARG i got pranked. Sharianty said that if you mixed ketchup with chilli sauce, barbecue sauce and coke, you can feel immense heat. and yeaaaaaaa i believed! I did as i was told then i was thinking why there was no heat, then Sharianty hit my hand into the mess of sauce and coke(?), it simply gross. I chased Leena and her all the way to the Spider Thingy. Then we went there to climb and sunbathe(?!).
And we walked all the way back to sch.Today was so fun, thanks for the great company, GRYPHON and *ahem* alpha:D

ICANTWAITFORMYNEXTGRYPHONMEETINGCAUSETHEYARETHEBOMB!

tag reply!
LEENA,Leena,leena so obvious you jealous.*shakes head*.LOL, yeaa! I wanna be in the same class as you next year with Lee and Sharianty and Tianqi! I know lots of ppl dont want him to win but WHO CARES? HE WON ALR. HE WON ALR. HE WON ARL. HE WON ALR. Heh, im basking in his glory. LEENA, it was Carl Lewis who said those words:D and you will be wearing those words really soon.

SONG,AHEM wats that suppose to mean? Lol:D cant wait for Ml bonding cause im sick of seeing the same ppl again(mainly leena), i need a change of ppl. LOL:D

SHERILYN,HEH, yesyes i know. Lol, eh do you know we are having 6Kand 6G gathering? Lingyi told me:)

SHARIANTY,WHAT KIND OF QUES IS THAT? The answer is a definate YES.i hope coffin will scare the wits outta youuu.

ALIAH,Haha yeah we birds must defend(?) ourselves from those anti-birds!