Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
Crescendo of hate.

DANCING TO THE SUN
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

and we are back from coals:D
The experience has just been indescribable, i must say. All the friendship forged, lessons learnt and memories gained will I forever remember. Coals is one special journey and the outcome was so sweet that all the depressing and sad parts dont matter anymore. I will always remember GRYPHON and our beloved instructors who had impacted everyone of us greatly and made us fine campers. Im so proud to say that i am a gryphon! Lol,oh gosh, i will miss all our gay adventures together and our attraction to everything green, glitter and Christmas-y!:D OMG, I WILL MISS GARY TOO! :O aww, my gay friend who makes glitter oh-so fly!

I LOVE GRYPHON!

Vidya.Tianqi.Hanan.Syahirah.Sowon.Vivian.Raha.Natasha.Yining.Kellie.Joelance.

MOST CREATIVE GROUP AND MOST ENTERTAINING CAMPFIRE ITEM!

SEE WE ARE LIKE DA BOMB! LOL Alas, all good things come to an end. but i quote from Nasuha, Dont cry because its over, smile because it happend. :D Lol, alphon rocks too!