Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
Vacant stares.

I SEEK THE TRUTH, WE SEEK APART
I've had enough, of this parade.
I'm thinking of, the words to say.
We open up, unfinished parts,
Broken up, its only love.

Gah, being sick sucks. Suppose to go to sch today to meet Kaushi, now how am i suppose to pass her AAR? yikes:(

Anyway, we are officially the Geylang clan. And Leena offered to be the gigolo! Hahahaha toot lah she. Tomor's super! We are having hamster outing, and i am seriously going to bring hamster food. I have successfully coax Nailah into giving me some. Ala, if the hamsters dont want to eat it, ill just fead the pigeons. Omg, No! All the more reasons for Farhain to lodge a complain against me to SPCA. must be a good pet owner.

Hmm, ML FAREWELL IS ON 10TH! HOW? imsosad:(
hmm, yest was funny. Sharizah was crawling to PPMACS in bright pink skinnies and her Mat bag. Her 5 mins is actually 15 mins in reality:D Haha, so good to finally see her after a long time. Coals is not counted cos we all looked messed up and i couldnt talk to her. Lol. Farhain, is a super happy person cause she got all that she wanted yest. And i bought her this super cute headband. It feels good to give sometimes.

Haha, i must show more appreciation to Farhain. My buddy who has always been there for me, physically, emotionally and most importantly, FINANCIALLY. What will i do without you???
LOL.

24 more days to Orientation! WOOPE.
but before that, Registeration! i hope Hanan made it to Cedar:]

ps. im so proud of myself, i cleared my room!
pss. the hamster babies look like jellybeans with fur/:

oh yeah, HAPPY BDAY CELINE, you loser.