Tell me did you sail across the sunDid you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded And that heaven is overrated Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star One without a permanent scar And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there
I AM SUCH A NERD. (This is the first time I have been online since sch started)And aah, it feels great to finally be online:DHmm sch has been great so far.Lee is as retarded and horny as ever. (She is such a cheekopek, TRUST ME) Leena is as bodoh as ever (JUST KIDDING BODOH :D)Sharianty, being Sharianty has kept my days far from being boring.And TianQi is the best table partner ever. And it has only been one week (!):D :D :DMy afterschs now is so different from that of last year.Its either ML, tuition or studying with Leena, Shar, Geraldine and TianQi.Productive but....Monday is the best day cos SYIFA AZHAR CAME!It wasnt a surprise for me cos i knew of the plan earlier but Sha and Aliah didnt.So funny, they kena paiseh-ed. :DOnce Syifa reached Cedar (looking all so pro in her VJ uni), i asked them to come to 3N cos got ML emergency. They ran all the way from 3A (which was on the 3rd level) to 3N (first level). Then when they reached, while I crapped about some disaster, out jumped Syifa from under the table! HAHA. They looked so happy to see her:)Syifa stayed of ML, discussed about Fiesta stuffs and CNY dikir. Then Syifa wanted to see Mr Ang so we went looking for him all over sch. The teachers had a meeting so after that we went to the staffroom. Syifa wanted to surprise him also so when he came out of the staffroom, I didnt have any idea of what to say. I panicked and broke my fav hairband :( BUT boy was he shocked. Mr Ang is a seriously awesome teacher, he gave Syifa his no just in case she had troubles (like with her VJ maths teacher! Then she might come back to Cedar! AH)Went to Bedok later to meet Mazee. MAZIYAH, DONT BELIEVE WHAT SYIFA TOLD YOUUUU! :D(When can we meet up again Syifa and Maziyah?)I said Lee is retarded BUT how retarded you may ask. Well during Maths free period, she wanted to see how many pencil leads could I balance on my eyelashes. (The answer is 7!) Then Geraldine said I had to wash my eyes cos lead is poisonous.Thanks ah Lee. OH OH 3S is going to do something for Cedar's Got Talent together as a class! (Maybe Miss Poon will join us too!)Speaking of Miss Poon, she wants to have a class outing at Pulau Ubin. She wants to have a camp out there and we can sleep under the starts. :)SS lessons are great, they have left me wanting to be a HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST! I WANT TO END THE INJUSTICE! Grrr.WHY IS THERE STILL FIGHTING GOING ON, WHY CANT PPL JUST LEARN TO LOVE(!)All you need is Love, LOVE!Lol. Mdm Faridah will be proud of me. LolOh, before I forget, HAPPY BDAY NAILAH.I love you so much(but Lewis loves me more than he loves you!) *Goes to the kitchen and realises what my dad is doing* WHAT THE PONG. (!!!!!!!!) I HAVE A SUPER SADISTIC (and lame) FATHER. My mom is baking a cake for Nailah's party tomor and guess what, he placed some brownies on top of the oven. Naturally, ants will come cos there is food. But remem, the oven is on at a very high temp so, he ants get heated (?) up when they come. So now there is burnt ants on the oven.He is purposely touturing the ants.LIKE WTH AHHHH. Kay bye. (When will I go online again? Sigh...)ps: I AM AN INST! IM IN CAMPFIRE DEPT! Im happy but....:(
|
|
|
Tell me did you sail across the sunDid you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded And that heaven is overrated Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star One without a permanent scar And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there
I AM SUCH A NERD. (This is the first time I have been online since sch started)And aah, it feels great to finally be online:DHmm sch has been great so far.Lee is as retarded and horny as ever. (She is such a cheekopek, TRUST ME) Leena is as bodoh as ever (JUST KIDDING BODOH :D)Sharianty, being Sharianty has kept my days far from being boring.And TianQi is the best table partner ever. And it has only been one week (!):D :D :DMy afterschs now is so different from that of last year.Its either ML, tuition or studying with Leena, Shar, Geraldine and TianQi.Productive but....Monday is the best day cos SYIFA AZHAR CAME!It wasnt a surprise for me cos i knew of the plan earlier but Sha and Aliah didnt.So funny, they kena paiseh-ed. :DOnce Syifa reached Cedar (looking all so pro in her VJ uni), i asked them to come to 3N cos got ML emergency. They ran all the way from 3A (which was on the 3rd level) to 3N (first level). Then when they reached, while I crapped about some disaster, out jumped Syifa from under the table! HAHA. They looked so happy to see her:)Syifa stayed of ML, discussed about Fiesta stuffs and CNY dikir. Then Syifa wanted to see Mr Ang so we went looking for him all over sch. The teachers had a meeting so after that we went to the staffroom. Syifa wanted to surprise him also so when he came out of the staffroom, I didnt have any idea of what to say. I panicked and broke my fav hairband :( BUT boy was he shocked. Mr Ang is a seriously awesome teacher, he gave Syifa his no just in case she had troubles (like with her VJ maths teacher! Then she might come back to Cedar! AH)Went to Bedok later to meet Mazee. MAZIYAH, DONT BELIEVE WHAT SYIFA TOLD YOUUUU! :D(When can we meet up again Syifa and Maziyah?)I said Lee is retarded BUT how retarded you may ask. Well during Maths free period, she wanted to see how many pencil leads could I balance on my eyelashes. (The answer is 7!) Then Geraldine said I had to wash my eyes cos lead is poisonous.Thanks ah Lee. OH OH 3S is going to do something for Cedar's Got Talent together as a class! (Maybe Miss Poon will join us too!)Speaking of Miss Poon, she wants to have a class outing at Pulau Ubin. She wants to have a camp out there and we can sleep under the starts. :)SS lessons are great, they have left me wanting to be a HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST! I WANT TO END THE INJUSTICE! Grrr.WHY IS THERE STILL FIGHTING GOING ON, WHY CANT PPL JUST LEARN TO LOVE(!)All you need is Love, LOVE!Lol. Mdm Faridah will be proud of me. LolOh, before I forget, HAPPY BDAY NAILAH.I love you so much(but Lewis loves me more than he loves you!) *Goes to the kitchen and realises what my dad is doing* WHAT THE PONG. (!!!!!!!!) I HAVE A SUPER SADISTIC (and lame) FATHER. My mom is baking a cake for Nailah's party tomor and guess what, he placed some brownies on top of the oven. Naturally, ants will come cos there is food. But remem, the oven is on at a very high temp so, he ants get heated (?) up when they come. So now there is burnt ants on the oven.He is purposely touturing the ants.LIKE WTH AHHHH. Kay bye. (When will I go online again? Sigh...)ps: I AM AN INST! IM IN CAMPFIRE DEPT! Im happy but....:(
|
|
|
By post:
One of the boys
The hour I first believed
Hello, im a robot
The full moon has fallen into the lake
The rosebushes have eyes
The answers lies within your heart
The Big Bang
Freedom Fighter
Reese's
Bad Press
By month:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
|
aliah
alyssa
anisiah
ariel
aqilah
beaunice
cassandra
claire
clara
constance
celine
charlotte
danish
deepashini
dini
dini-YMC
eliqah
elisha
enrica
farah natalya
fitriah
geraldine
glennis
gurvin
hafizah!
hadi
isabel
izhar
izzah
idris
izni
jiaai
jinrong
jolene
jolyn
joelance
jue ying
junie
kimberly!
lee!
leena!
lengjen
lingyi
marilyn
mardiana!
megan&yiling
mel
michelle!
muslihah
maziyah!
nadiyyah
nasuha&yvonne
natalie
nurul
natasha
nabilah
pamela
rachelc
rachelwang
raha
rohaniza
raihanah
sakinah
saranya
sharianty!
sharizah!
sherilyn lau
siti
stephanie
syifa:)
syuhaidah!
tiffany
tanya
tianqi
varsha
wendelynn
yingzhen
yusfarhain!
zayanah
zunairah
zheru
Ymc!
Psl-ies!
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
Hello, Im Hanan Thaha
Cedar!
250194
Mat Jocks To The Max!
I love drama, long runs, sunflowers, astrology and metal pencil cases from Borders
& I seem to have an obsession with the name Lewis
Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham!
(:
 Adopted Trees.
|
|