your so jaded.
Syifa's msg cheered me up today. I was smiling like a mad man all the way to sch. :D :D :O :O
Its a bit sad to see that some ppl have moved on from their previous cliques. Spent breakfast with Leena for a change, she was wearing a long(er) skirt than her usual one. MAYBE I can fulfill my promise to Rizwana to bring Leena's skirt back to earth this year :D When Lee finally came, she asked me to stare at her butt. I realised that it is very square (!). HAHAHAHAHHA.
Lee gave me an awesome shimmering lotion from Victoria's Secret that smells so dee-licious! I must hide it from Nailah, cos she will want to make Lewis shine and thus,... I must protect him and also (cos im selfish. HAH)
Anyway, we decided to call our class, 3 SUPERMODEL after my bestie, Tyra Banks. Woo.Me and Sharianty are already planning the designs for our class tee so we can get them asap and use them for Fiesta.(I want them to be GOLD and PINK, bimbo colours! but i bet there will be violent objections) Speaking of Fiesta, we want to have a hugging booth! Lee will be the hug-ger and we will dress her up in a bunny outfit! Doesnt that sound super awesome?
Kimbo is our monitress,and we have to give her the respect she deserves(!) so she cn lead us to the best of her ability(I am brainwashed by Kimbo herself). Miss Poon is our Tyra Banks. She is a fab form teacher cos she tells us lots of funny stories like the Cemet joke! Hahah, i cant put it here cos its R RATED! Lol, i think 3S will be a fly class. Badi said that we looked like we were having so much fun when we were having class discussion outside the container classroom. She is so jealous! Haha
B-I-M-B-O, and kimbo was her name-o! :D
Ps: I have an awesome table partner cos she cares for me so much that she is willing to give up her ____ for me! Speak about sacrifice. Lol
Pss: Potential Instructor? Hmm..Got to speak to Ma about that.
Psss: We got a new cage for Baby Hamster 1 and Baby Hamster 2. Its pink! Gaaaah.