Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Saturday, December 27, 2008 @ 2:18 AM
In love with ourselves.


ABANDON THE UNIVERSE

Orientation Day 1 was okaaaay. Huge confusion in the morning but once that was sorted out, everything went quite fine, not perfect but good enough. It was only day one so that sec1s were a bit apprehensive. Remem our orientation(!) Hafizah was the only enthu person and i was starting at her and thinking wth is her prob. HAHAH. And we did sotong solid for Leena. Ah, such fun times. I just hope the next two days will be better and we, OIC will do our best to improve too. Haha pam is really cute and funny and cute and funny.(LIKE HER SISTER):D

You know what, i realise one of the benefits of being a leader is that we get to experience 4 Orientations but other Cedarians only get to experience it once:)

Leena came to sch after Orientation! Then we and Sharianty went to wheelock to get sch supplies. Borders is so amazing. I dont mind working there part-time esp if there is discount for employees. Hah, my mom said studious ppl go to borders. Studious? Ah maybe.(We are just attracted to it bcos of the cute stuffs there) Leena and Sharianty are getting lunchboxes to act as pencil cases. They are imaginative. Then we went to FEP. There were so many mats there with their tall tall caps. Leena said,' i bet am taller than them if they take off their caps' SO LOUDLY. And a group of mats heard her. Luckily they just stared, luckily no drama.

Lol, Lee the pimp wannabe met us later on cos she was bored at home.Lee looked like a big huggable pooh bear. Lee said she wanted to be an educated pimp. -_-. All the best dear.

L says time will heal the wounds, now distance will too.

ps: I love Nailah, she is my awesome sister! (who doesnt keep secrets frm me)

pss: I HATE NASUHA cos she didnt tell me earlier. (like wth ahhhhhhhh)

psss: I only have ss and eng reviews left! Woo.