Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Monday, December 22, 2008 @ 6:39 AM
Furry business.

I had my very first conference call yest with M and S!
I am very happy and delighted and proud of this moment of history!
(Dont laugh, its cool)

HananT says:
Eh i had my first conferance call yest!
Chippy says:
LOL, with me and M?
Chippy says:
: )
HananT says:
yes! Im so proud of myself
Chippy says:
ahahahhahahahah! get over it, Hanan. anyway! how's Lewis doing?
HananT says:
He's not talking to me.
HananT says:
I try to talk to him, he puts his butt at my face

HananT says:
LIKE WHAT AN UNGRATEFUL STUPID HAMSTER
Chippy says:
HAHA. who asked you to lose him! he's still sour about it.
HananT says:
He ran away. (why are you siding HIM?)
Chippy says:
cause he's a good hamster and you're a bad owner. : D but it's okay, Hanan. we all still like you, no worries. ahahaha.
HananT says:
HA HA HA.

I just got scolded by Izah cos I called her TIPAH TEMPANG cos she broke her leg and is now limping. Dont worry, you will still be a hot, wanted minah Izah! HAHA.