Okaaaay, Leena and Lee have given me a new name, so i am HOOCHIMAMA now(!!!) Isnt that a REALLY REALLY bad thing, cos i thought Hoochi means slut? OMG, hey that falls into place with the geylang clan. Haha. Hoochi sounds cuter than slut. Slut is so in your face like SLUT! Errr, so its a better name? Thanks guys. (??)And so i have heard, Lee is Moochi. Isnt that like Moochi ball, a Japanese rice ball thingy? And Leena is Foochi. That, is just plain weird. I bet you all were cracking up real badly after coming up with these names right? I can just imagine you all laughing on Lee's bed. Omg Lee! Be careful of Leena, SHE WETS BEDS. Serious.okay i shall go ponder on these new names. Hurr Chem is so killing me now eventhu Nasuha like helped make stuffs simpler for me. Omg, will Sec3 life be just super blur? Hur.tag reply:3moochi: GOOD LUCK MOCHI BALL. you will need it. having leena for more than 12hours is a bigbig challenge! Haha, i want to hang out with yall! AND I WANT A SHIMMERING BODY! Haha, omg you want to see my arm hair glow? Sucker, using me for your own selfish pleasure. I shd have know, you and Leena. TSK.foochi: leena, that is one weird name you know. Haha, yes bangla magnet is hafizah:D dont be jealous! Hahah i think hoochimama is a cool name. better than slut. sharizah: OMG OMG I KNOW! He is like super fat and adorable. I am training my hamsters to be like him. Nailah increased their daily food intake but reduced it cos their food was getting expensive:( BUT we are now feeding them Carrots and Peas, they are a cheaper alternative. Hee! I want to show you how fat they are now. Maybe i will bring them on 20th. HEEEE. sharianty: Thursday has come and gone and your 'cute' face has been a joy to look at. HAHA! Going out with you guys is so wonderfully fun! leena: leena! its the truth, the baby hamsters DO look like jelly beans with fur but now they are FAT jellybeans with fur:O
gurvin: Lol, cool right. My inspiration for this url was Housebunny. It brought out the bimbo in me, being bimbo is ALOT OF FUN! You shd try it. :Dgeraldine: OMG, oh no you didnt. I AM HUMAN ALSO. i am not insane. Well not half as insane as your other future classmates. You can hold sensible conversations with me :D:D:Dnat: HUR IM NOT JEALOUS. i didnt pay a cent when i watched Madagascar, unlike you. Hah, erm dont worry its in the planning process.mus: Yes of course can le. Crash ahh. so sad syifa wont be in spore:(nana: ALAHAI, si muka buruk ni.Okay see you on thurs then.:Dtianqi:omg, can! I have like 5 hamsters at home and they are quite a hand full. But Nailah will be very irritating, she will call you up FREQUENTLY to check on the hamsters. So you still want? Heheokay, goodnight my hoochi babies. Omg that is so wrong.
|
|
|
Okaaaay, Leena and Lee have given me a new name, so i am HOOCHIMAMA now(!!!) Isnt that a REALLY REALLY bad thing, cos i thought Hoochi means slut? OMG, hey that falls into place with the geylang clan. Haha. Hoochi sounds cuter than slut. Slut is so in your face like SLUT! Errr, so its a better name? Thanks guys. (??)And so i have heard, Lee is Moochi. Isnt that like Moochi ball, a Japanese rice ball thingy? And Leena is Foochi. That, is just plain weird. I bet you all were cracking up real badly after coming up with these names right? I can just imagine you all laughing on Lee's bed. Omg Lee! Be careful of Leena, SHE WETS BEDS. Serious.okay i shall go ponder on these new names. Hurr Chem is so killing me now eventhu Nasuha like helped make stuffs simpler for me. Omg, will Sec3 life be just super blur? Hur.tag reply:3moochi: GOOD LUCK MOCHI BALL. you will need it. having leena for more than 12hours is a bigbig challenge! Haha, i want to hang out with yall! AND I WANT A SHIMMERING BODY! Haha, omg you want to see my arm hair glow? Sucker, using me for your own selfish pleasure. I shd have know, you and Leena. TSK.foochi: leena, that is one weird name you know. Haha, yes bangla magnet is hafizah:D dont be jealous! Hahah i think hoochimama is a cool name. better than slut. sharizah: OMG OMG I KNOW! He is like super fat and adorable. I am training my hamsters to be like him. Nailah increased their daily food intake but reduced it cos their food was getting expensive:( BUT we are now feeding them Carrots and Peas, they are a cheaper alternative. Hee! I want to show you how fat they are now. Maybe i will bring them on 20th. HEEEE. sharianty: Thursday has come and gone and your 'cute' face has been a joy to look at. HAHA! Going out with you guys is so wonderfully fun! leena: leena! its the truth, the baby hamsters DO look like jelly beans with fur but now they are FAT jellybeans with fur:O
gurvin: Lol, cool right. My inspiration for this url was Housebunny. It brought out the bimbo in me, being bimbo is ALOT OF FUN! You shd try it. :Dgeraldine: OMG, oh no you didnt. I AM HUMAN ALSO. i am not insane. Well not half as insane as your other future classmates. You can hold sensible conversations with me :D:D:Dnat: HUR IM NOT JEALOUS. i didnt pay a cent when i watched Madagascar, unlike you. Hah, erm dont worry its in the planning process.mus: Yes of course can le. Crash ahh. so sad syifa wont be in spore:(nana: ALAHAI, si muka buruk ni.Okay see you on thurs then.:Dtianqi:omg, can! I have like 5 hamsters at home and they are quite a hand full. But Nailah will be very irritating, she will call you up FREQUENTLY to check on the hamsters. So you still want? Heheokay, goodnight my hoochi babies. Omg that is so wrong.
|
|
|
By post:
tough love
Even bleeding hearts cant save them all
Vacant stares
crazy is what crazy do
Trapped in our senses
Crescendo of hate
In a storm of strangeness, you are the only one i ...
Will we make our mark, this time?
We are all going backwards
Vanishing acts
By month:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
|
aliah
alyssa
anisiah
ariel
aqilah
beaunice
cassandra
claire
clara
constance
celine
charlotte
danish
deepashini
dini
dini-YMC
eliqah
elisha
enrica
farah natalya
fitriah
geraldine
glennis
gurvin
hafizah!
hadi
isabel
izhar
izzah
idris
izni
jiaai
jinrong
jolene
jolyn
joelance
jue ying
junie
kimberly!
lee!
leena!
lengjen
lingyi
marilyn
mardiana!
megan&yiling
mel
michelle!
muslihah
maziyah!
nadiyyah
nasuha&yvonne
natalie
nurul
natasha
nabilah
pamela
rachelc
rachelwang
raha
rohaniza
raihanah
sakinah
saranya
sharianty!
sharizah!
sherilyn lau
siti
stephanie
syifa:)
syuhaidah!
tiffany
tanya
tianqi
varsha
wendelynn
yingzhen
yusfarhain!
zayanah
zunairah
zheru
Ymc!
Psl-ies!
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
Hello, Im Hanan Thaha
Cedar!
250194
Mat Jocks To The Max!
I love drama, long runs, sunflowers, astrology and metal pencil cases from Borders
& I seem to have an obsession with the name Lewis
Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham!
(:
 Adopted Trees.
|
|