(meet our new buddy Frootes, the chipmuck with blood stained toes.)Syifa's the supernova (for one day)! Geng Pisang finally had an outing after thousands of years, we went to E!hub to catch Twilight and to celebrate Syifa's conversion to a Victorian. *Ahemahem* LOL. Meet Farhain at Eunos before heading to Pasir Ris. We bought a dozen donuts for Syifa's surprise before meeting her at the Mrt Station. I said that the donuts were for Farhain's mom but i forgot that she was still at Mekkah. Luckily, Syifa didnt remember that.
We were spoilt for choices at the Cinema. Couldnt decide whether to watch Twilight, IPMan (pronounced as Eeeep Mun), YesMan, CicakMan or some others. After a long deliberation, we finally agreed on the non-Man choice. but we told Aliah that we bought tickets for IPMan, the Bruce lee inspired, Jackie Chan-ish movie. Aliah was so obviously apprehensive when we told her that we bought tickets for that but being Aliah, she just said okay. Lol, Aliah wants to watch Twilight 5 times. Woah, I dont think i can stand looking at Edward and Bella staring into each others eyes that long without throwing popcorn at the movie screen.
Aliah realised that we were faking it once she saw the movie times. Cant fool a triple sci kid that easily eh? Hehe. The movie was surprisingly pleasant, although the first part was really really boring. The highlight definitely has to be the baseball part. Its so cool. Farhain got so bored that she started making stupid but honest comments about Edward. Aliah was pissed off but luckily didnt throw her coke at her. Both me and Syifa agreed that Edward will be super hot if not for his face. Sorry Aliah, its such a turn off. Heh Heh.
But as a whole, its not too bad a movie. I dont mind watching it again actually:D. Farhain's comments is the funniest. In her words, "I felt like a tortured boyfriend being dragged by his girlfriend to the movies watching a romance movie that he can't relate to."
(our big delicious surprise)
After that, I sneaked Syifa off to the toilet so that the rest could get ready the donut surprise. When we came back to The Coffee Bean, they erupted into a Happy Farewell song for Syifa. Messy but Syifa didnt mind it:D Heh, We talked crap for a long time while acting like those cool rich kids sipping on rich coffee although there was no coffee in the picture. Heh, the donuts polished us off. Oh boy did we crap. I accidentally said Tyra Swift instead of Taylor Swift. Oh didnt you know, Aliah always wanted to be an Ahlian but never got the chance to? LOL. Its sokay Aliah, now the whole wide world knows and you can now finally live your dreams. Hah. Then across we saw this. Farhain said I could not sit there cos I am not straight. Like wth? I AM 99% STRAIGHT. I love tyra banks, I cant help it.


(I love Geng Pisang. Thanks for the awfully awesome company!) 
Oh shucks, now that Syifa is in VJ, she wont be lepaking at Parkway anymore. She will hangout at bedok. Nearer to Mazee. Sheesh, you might have won this time Maziyah, but i wont give up. Hahahaha, 'fighting' with Mazee is fun. See you guys soon! PS: Lewis ran away again. I can lodge a missing person report now, its been more than 24 hours. COME BACK NOW YOU IDOIT HAMSTER.
|
|
|
(meet our new buddy Frootes, the chipmuck with blood stained toes.)Syifa's the supernova (for one day)! Geng Pisang finally had an outing after thousands of years, we went to E!hub to catch Twilight and to celebrate Syifa's conversion to a Victorian. *Ahemahem* LOL. Meet Farhain at Eunos before heading to Pasir Ris. We bought a dozen donuts for Syifa's surprise before meeting her at the Mrt Station. I said that the donuts were for Farhain's mom but i forgot that she was still at Mekkah. Luckily, Syifa didnt remember that.
We were spoilt for choices at the Cinema. Couldnt decide whether to watch Twilight, IPMan (pronounced as Eeeep Mun), YesMan, CicakMan or some others. After a long deliberation, we finally agreed on the non-Man choice. but we told Aliah that we bought tickets for IPMan, the Bruce lee inspired, Jackie Chan-ish movie. Aliah was so obviously apprehensive when we told her that we bought tickets for that but being Aliah, she just said okay. Lol, Aliah wants to watch Twilight 5 times. Woah, I dont think i can stand looking at Edward and Bella staring into each others eyes that long without throwing popcorn at the movie screen.
Aliah realised that we were faking it once she saw the movie times. Cant fool a triple sci kid that easily eh? Hehe. The movie was surprisingly pleasant, although the first part was really really boring. The highlight definitely has to be the baseball part. Its so cool. Farhain got so bored that she started making stupid but honest comments about Edward. Aliah was pissed off but luckily didnt throw her coke at her. Both me and Syifa agreed that Edward will be super hot if not for his face. Sorry Aliah, its such a turn off. Heh Heh.
But as a whole, its not too bad a movie. I dont mind watching it again actually:D. Farhain's comments is the funniest. In her words, "I felt like a tortured boyfriend being dragged by his girlfriend to the movies watching a romance movie that he can't relate to."
(our big delicious surprise)
After that, I sneaked Syifa off to the toilet so that the rest could get ready the donut surprise. When we came back to The Coffee Bean, they erupted into a Happy Farewell song for Syifa. Messy but Syifa didnt mind it:D Heh, We talked crap for a long time while acting like those cool rich kids sipping on rich coffee although there was no coffee in the picture. Heh, the donuts polished us off. Oh boy did we crap. I accidentally said Tyra Swift instead of Taylor Swift. Oh didnt you know, Aliah always wanted to be an Ahlian but never got the chance to? LOL. Its sokay Aliah, now the whole wide world knows and you can now finally live your dreams. Hah. Then across we saw this. Farhain said I could not sit there cos I am not straight. Like wth? I AM 99% STRAIGHT. I love tyra banks, I cant help it.


(I love Geng Pisang. Thanks for the awfully awesome company!) 
Oh shucks, now that Syifa is in VJ, she wont be lepaking at Parkway anymore. She will hangout at bedok. Nearer to Mazee. Sheesh, you might have won this time Maziyah, but i wont give up. Hahahaha, 'fighting' with Mazee is fun. See you guys soon! PS: Lewis ran away again. I can lodge a missing person report now, its been more than 24 hours. COME BACK NOW YOU IDOIT HAMSTER.
|
|
|
By post:
It only takes one to stop the tango
Fear is the heart of love
A thousand splendid suns
Metal Train
Wonderfully wonderful
Eruption
Crooked teeth
tough love
Even bleeding hearts cant save them all
Vacant stares
By month:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
|
aliah
alyssa
anisiah
ariel
aqilah
beaunice
cassandra
claire
clara
constance
celine
charlotte
danish
deepashini
dini
dini-YMC
eliqah
elisha
enrica
farah natalya
fitriah
geraldine
glennis
gurvin
hafizah!
hadi
isabel
izhar
izzah
idris
izni
jiaai
jinrong
jolene
jolyn
joelance
jue ying
junie
kimberly!
lee!
leena!
lengjen
lingyi
marilyn
mardiana!
megan&yiling
mel
michelle!
muslihah
maziyah!
nadiyyah
nasuha&yvonne
natalie
nurul
natasha
nabilah
pamela
rachelc
rachelwang
raha
rohaniza
raihanah
sakinah
saranya
sharianty!
sharizah!
sherilyn lau
siti
stephanie
syifa:)
syuhaidah!
tiffany
tanya
tianqi
varsha
wendelynn
yingzhen
yusfarhain!
zayanah
zunairah
zheru
Ymc!
Psl-ies!
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
Hello, Im Hanan Thaha
Cedar!
250194
Mat Jocks To The Max!
I love drama, long runs, sunflowers, astrology and metal pencil cases from Borders
& I seem to have an obsession with the name Lewis
Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham!
(:
 Adopted Trees.
|
|