Oh, crystal ball, crystal ballSave us all, tell me life is beautiful
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Oh, crystal ball, hear my song
I'm fading out, everything
I know is wrong
So put me where I belong
agm'o8
AGM was great although many psl couldnt come. So sad Farhain went to Malaysia and Izah, best broke her leg. Haha. We were divided into group for the TLC Quest and my group was named the AWESOME FOURSOME! Haha, and of course, we were an awesome group! Heh, lots of the games required us to think and it didnt help that my brain was still not awake. Typical. But omg, the sec1s are so smart.
Then we had lunch either kfc or macs. I was so reluctant to spend my money, im so irritatingly broke and i still need to get sch supplies and Christmas presents! HUR. I shared my food with Pamela, my long lost sister (we are sisters cos we have the same medical condition that makes us so cool. We have a hole in our hearts. ISNT THAT COOL?) Pam can do the bestest Ah lian face, it cracks me up all the time. Then we started to get bored from hearing Sharianty talk about how the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still was such an awesome movie. I suddenly remembered the time Leena put ice in Hafizah's sch shirt and that minah started jumping up and down. Then i saw ice on the table aaaaand, took it and put it in Sharianty's house tee to shut her up. As expected, she could not keep still. Damn hilarious. Then, i dared her to do the same on Fongwa. Surprisingly she accepted the dare but told Fongwa that it was my idea. Fongwa chased me all over the canteen with a bag of fries in her hand.
Then had some board discussion thingy. Our group was the most creative in a weird, ABSTRACT WAY! The other group kept peeping to see what we wrote cos all our ideas were so awesome esp our ideas for bonding sessions within PSB. Example, JUNIOR BULLY SENIOR DAY and GO FLY KITE DAY(literally go to a park and fly a kite). Isnt that like awesome? Hopefully they will be accepted!
Heh, we also found out that we now can post irrelevant things on the PSL blog. I think I will add more life to it with some of Lewis Hamilton's pictures. Heh Heh Heh, like I dare;)
What mrt station was previously a tellytubby?
EXPO!
ps: 2 more days to Orientation! GAH.
pss: I went to the docters today. Hospitals are such sad places, dont you think so?
psss: Leena dreamt that smthing terrible happend to me. Gah, dude, you have such sad dreams and bad aura.You have to think HAPPY THOUGHTS. HAPPY THOUGHTS!