Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 4:11 AM
All the slander and double speak were only foolish attempts.

Lee went for the Kobe Bryant thingy yest (Aw, spoilt brat!) and texted me this :
“Omg, I am at the Kobe Bryant show and there are these rly hot cheerleaders here!! There like freakin wearing bikinis lah!!

Omg. Hahaha.

Screw H1N1 (Tiktik calls H1N1, Hanan1 Najis1, baik ah!). First, invest is cancelled mainly bcos of it and now sch’s boring cos so many ppl have MCs. Hur. Leena and Syu, get well soon! Maths is boring cos there is no one to pass stupid comments around, no one talks in class (expect Mr Khoo of course), its dead quiet. Hahah.

There is something wrong with Lewis (the hamster)!!! His left eye is freaking white, he looks like an alien hamster. Gosh, I hope he will get better soon :) And no, I am not planning to throw it into the sea, Michy nor neither am I going to feed Lewis to Eliqah’s cat, Ototo.


Garde ttm! Garde ttm!