You said there's Tons of fish in the water. So the waters I will test
(Wah, exactly what Syu said, there is tons of fishes/prawns/algae in the sea....)
Lol, sigh, I miss you Syu,v v much, cant wait to see you again (:
(Oh boy then we can continue with our stories!) Hehehe. Syu is a owl, thats why I can only find her online at midnight. Haha, and she is in deeeeeeeeep shit now! HEH HEH HEH.
Okay,
1. Sentosa with Opps & Training & Ideas Comm.
Omg, Sentosa with half of AYC was fun although I wasnt dress appropriately for a day at the beach (I was in jeans! and it was bloody hot) cos I didnt check my mail and didnt know we were going to Sentosa ): but it was okay. Ohoh, the finals of HotBods 2009 was on the same day so there was lots of pretty ppl at the beach and the whole 98.7 crew was there (they waved at AYC cos we run across the beach unglamly but still... Lol) After we finished with the imp stuffs, we played Frisbee at the beach:D Yknow Anna is so entertaining when she gets 'angry' at Ben, hilarious ttm.
2. Beach Cleaning with ML.
Farhain cant pronounce beach properly and it comes out sounding like a certain bad word we all know (and love to use). Beach cleaning? Need I say more. Oh yes, ppl really should'nt litter the beach with cigarette buds and other whatnots, there are plenty of dustbins around yknow.
Okay anyway, lepaked with Farh,Shar and Aliah at a secluded spot where Cikgu couldnt find us :D Then Sha said that if you dig really deep, water will emerge out of the soil (Okay I cant believe I act believed her, it sounds kinda lame and nonsensical now when you think of it) BUT its true okay! We act tried it, me and Sha were like digging like nobody's business and water did emerge out of the sand. Kind of weird, I shall do research, there must be a logical explanation for it. Lol. Haha, we created our own foot spa :D
After CIP (Mostly spent staring at unglam NS guys, okay must give them some credit cos they do protect Spore and all...), we walked all the way from Block F to Block C where Burger King was. Haha. It was great to see Aliah and Sha after some time :)
3. There is something about Sundays that just makes me happy.
Parkway with family, lunch plus shopping. Parkway with friends is v diff compared to Parkway with famaily, but I like both :) Then when to Grandma's house. Lepak-ed with cousins and played with Aisyah, oh I mean Princess Aisyah (wassup with all Aisyahs wanting to be princesses?) Haha.

Princess Aisyah
(Dont laugh) Our masterpiece :D-The Rabbit Family
4. LEE'S BDAY CELEBRATION! :D
38 Mafia! (Minus Mard who was sick ): )
Someone had this awesome idea to meet up at 9.ooam at Tamp to shop for Lee's present, and I stupidly agreed, forgot that malls dont open until 10.00. -_-' So lepak with Michy at macs until Leena came to shop with us. Oh! Leena was wearing a pink shirt and her hair was spiked in a mohock, damn cool!
Once the shops were opened, rushed to Toy R Us and bought her a mega water spraying thing and some other stuffs. Then i went to tuition (what a party pooper man) and met the rest at Lido after that. Watched Ghost Of Girlfriends Past, okaay storyline, kinda cliche (but me and Michy were crying cos it was touching!) LEENA CRIED TOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAA, THATS LIKE THE BESTEST PART. Hahah, walked around with 38 M, shopped a bit and then called it a night.
And with that, Good night.
ps: Leena looks like she has two heads in the 38 M photo, dont you think so too? Lol