Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 8:04 AM
Fight and Flight.

GPRS (Syu) and the Crasher (Me, unfortunately)
(I almost crashed into a tree while trying to save Syu, she ended up saving me 3 times)


Today was just simply awesome ttm. Thx 38 M+Matjocks+Lady Gaugau (Bigtime Lol) and of course Miss Poon. I mean, it was just a simple trip to Pulau Ubin (where we cycled for more than 15 km, 6 hours with few breaks!!!! and had many funny and weird encounters- The malay wild boar, Muhammad Jack!) but we learnt a lot of things, had a lot of fun and laughed our asses off. Well, thanks to the cycling our butts all hurt (and I think my abs is showing some signs of existence, cycling really does gives you abs yknow!).

See you in 4 days time. I dont want to go, I want to lepak with F!! D:

Pictures and updates on Ubin once Im back.