Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 8:24 AM
Things you do that really piss me off- (tick) Exist.

Syifa and Maziyah's 'Things Hanan does that really pisses us off' list.
(This is an unreliable source)

1. Dont call when your late (SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!)
2. Talk to your pets (Lewis is NOT JUST a pet! He is like a human. Lol)
3. Insult our intelligence :D :D
4. Sing off-key (LOL LOL LOL)
5. Confuse its and it's, confuse your and you're (Says who!)
6. Say no when your mean yes, say yes when you mean no (Heh heh heh)
7. Say 'like' excessively (I cant like help it! Haha)
8. Choose bad movies, fall asleep during the movie :D :D :D
9. State the obvious
10. Stare into space (Its called thinking!)
11. Tell lame jokes, repeat the same lame joke (Okaaaay, but at least Im not as lame as Kak Nana right!)
12. Look at me like that (Like what? Heh. Im not a cheeko okay!)
13. Stay in bad relationships (-_-' shuddup Syifa and Mazee)
14. Overreact. (Lol!)
15. Forget my bday (Nooooo! I may forget Spore's but of course not yours!)
16. Talk trash (Look how's talking!)
17. Play dumb
18. Cheat (HEH HEH HEH)
19. Smile and nod (Isnt that a good thing?)

Wait until I compile yours. Grr. Haha


Ps: Kak Fadilah's wedding was awesome. :)