Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 3:07 AM
You never forget your first fall.

It takes two ppl to make a lie work,
the person who tells it and the one who believes it.

1.Lee and Syu tried to dao me today bcus I didnt meet them at NL yest! Hahahah, but it didnt work, as expected.

2. Today was Alpen Day! Yummy. But omg, do you know that Alpen has side-effects? Me, Mich and Mard thinks that it causes ache bcus both of them got a pimple at the same area on their face. Its so coincidental that it scares me. I really hope that I wont get one. :(

3. Syu taught me how to get rid of pimples fast. The wonders of toothpaste. Hahah, serious!

4. Today was corn jokes day.(All were from Lee and Syu. Corn-y ppl)
Eg, what do you call a corn without specs? CORN-TACT LENS
What do you call a corn with Swine Flu? CORN-TAGIOUS
(Its so lame that its actually a bit funny. Dont you think?)

5. I DONT OWN CIKGU ANYMORE KARANGANS!! :) :) :) Oh, Im so happy now she doesnt have to bug me with texts to remind me to do them. Oh I also found a good way to make use of my drama inst, Khairul. All the cheem words in my surat kiriman were contributed by him. HAHAHAHAH. Dont tell cikgu :D

6. PS-ed with Farhain after sch to get stuffs for Gryphon's bday. Im so egg-cited!