Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
The disappointment we've already lived.

My dad is leaving for overseas soon (and will only be back in like, a months time)
Sigh.
But its okay, i guess(: (I wrote down my shoe size so that he wont forget it this time!)
HAHA, SUCKER.

Cedar Lit up was great, special mention to 3N and EL. Awesome display of literature at its best. Kimberly came late but brought us food, so its okay. Kim, you are v much forgiven. Heh heh heh. After the performances, me, Kim and Michy did some star-gazing (yea right, our star gazing v lame) then I saw something that looked like a shooting star, so I shouted FLYING STAR, FLYING STAR! Kim reminded me to make a wish, and I did. (Read: Meet Lewis Ham when its Spore GP and may Lewis, the hamster, recover soon and not die) Hahah, but I think it was just a satellite. Ah, sucker much. Lol.

Mazee and Syify called twice. "Im soooo cold Hanan."


"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day, though Thou art more lovely and temperate"
:)

Its not everyday you get serenaded by in hot pursuit! HEHE.