Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 1:14 AM
Silence has a sound.

Okay as promised, Cheeko pictures of Lee, Syu and Leena.

3S, also know as 3Supermodels -we really live up to our name.
(Cos we know how to work it, baby.Work it!)
Haha! :D :D :D

We were high, maybe bcos we had photo taking that day and I had my paparazzi shades with me. Lol

Lee and Syu, Charming much?


Add for Billabong. Syu surfing, Lee acting cool and checking out pretty girls!


Cant get enough of them.



HAHAH. Lee, 'Tak Happy Kepe?'

Kaykay, then we decided to play Truth or Dare. Childish I know but whatever. The game consisted mostly of Chuck, Fcuk and Marry questions, so scandalous urg! Oh oh, Lee accidentally said that she wanted to fcuk Kimbo so loudly that a teacher heard. But she was like,' Oh Im going to act as though I didnt hear that.' HAHA. Luckily urg.


Oh when it was Leena's turn, she chose Dare and we made her climb onto the class cabinet and she came down looking like a dust mite.



Haha. I cant believe we are so lame. LOL

Oh yea, you know Lee looks v scary and acts big in front of ppl esp juniors (Haha) but actually she is very sweet and is as harmless as a fly....

LEE, THE GRAVITY DEFYING FAIRY! :D :D :D

ps: I am having a HAPPY STREAK! I hope it will last long :)