Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
Pyromania.

Another Saturday is awesome post(:

Bahas season ended yest with a high note. The bahas between VS and RGS was great, v entertaining. Lots of humor and ppl singing. Hahaha. Aliah and I were like at the edge of our seats cos both sch's arguments were so good and intense. Liyana and I couldnt decide who shd win but Aliah on the other hand, was blowed away by someone's singing. Lol.

This years bahas was much better compared to last year's, I actually paid attention and understood what they were debating about. Heh. The schs really stepped up their game this year. Congrats to VS and well done to RGS. (Good job to Cedar Bahas-ers also!)

After bahas, went shopping with Farhain and Hadi at Orchard. I got Sharianty's bday present which is super hot to the max, Hadi got some eyecandy and Farhain got annoyed with his hornyness. Hahah jk jk. Sharianty's present is so hot, im going to steal it from her one day. I told Lee it was as hot as me, thats how hot it is! Hahaha. :D :D :D

Then Hadi came up with this idea to go around to high end shops and act rich. We got him to try some really ugly stuffs like this Barney-ish shirt and expensive Mat caps, and he was sporting! damn funny. He tried to pull off The Hamilton look but alas, only Lewis Hamilton can pull it off. HAHA. This kind of look takes time, awesome abs, barely there hair and an 'omg, I am so effing rich and drop dead gorgeous that even though I may be a liar, pretty girls dont care' attitude. But dont be disheartened Hadi, youknowwho will still like you! Lol. Hahahah.


Then we went to Banana Rep, oh nothing interesting happened there ;D Lol. I cant believe i did it, embarrassing only. Haha.

Yest was fun. Hadi is so incredibily horny, there is like no limits to him hornyness. Farhain is so incredibily patient and has really really great taste. Hahahah.Other pictures on Farhain's blog. Hadi dont get too excited, its the clothes that are hot, not you. JKJKJKJKJKJK. Lol