Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 4:14 AM
Lady Luck.

Im really happy cos I dont really owe a lot of hmk anymore.
Studying with Badi is rather productive act, (for me cos I dont sleep for 2hours!)
Today studied with Kellie too. Act I was the only one studying, Badi didnt have much hmk, Kellie was too busy camwhoring with my phone.

Anyway, looking at the state of my metal pencil case is v depressing :(
Its full of dents and scratches but Lee's one looks brand new, annoying arh. Sigh, but I have come to a conclusion why. Its cos Lee goes around destroying other ppls metalcases while hers remains undestroyed! Seriously, look at Leena's but mine is the most hopeless case. There is even a ripple on my pencil case named after Lee, 'The Lee Ripple Effect'. Haha. I WANT TO BUY NEW PENCIL CASE! I still have my borders voucher. HEH HEH HEH. Syu wants me to follow her to PP tomor cos she wants to buy horny underware. HAHA.


Oh, today is MARDIANA'S BDAY! And we celebrated it during recess time with a cake. Lee, Celine and Sharizah are bastards cos they started the cake fight but thankfully, I remained 'untouched' cos I was too busy eating the cake for ppl to realise me. I think I ate close to 1/4 of the cake. Best. Haha.

Me and Shar gave Mard an awesome pencil case (pink with zebra stripes! Super hot I tell you!), Im going to buy one for myself! Omg no, must prac self-control. Grrr. Self-control! Grr. Reading Confessions of A Shopaholic has made me feel remorseful cos I dont want to go bankrupt or make my husband go bankrupt unless I marry a super rich one. Hmmm, Lewis Ham? HAHAH.

I am officially -0.05% minah. Farhain on the other hand is 70% minah. Like woah, never thought you had it in you. Shall call you Farhainlicious or smthing.