Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 7:09 PM
Red Mornings.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY PISSED.
MY DOCTER'S APPOINTMENT IS ONLY ON WED
AND I WILL BE 1/4 BLIND TILL THEN.

I AM VERY VERY VERY ANNOYED WITH YOU.

Luckily, am meeting Farhain and Sha later
So i can vent my anger on them (Sorry Farhain and Sha)
HAHA. SUCKERS. ;D :O :) :( :D :U :S :/ :!

I feel like a loser to the max, cos i cant control my anger and frustration.
I want to cry on B again.
5 mins later, i want to slap her.
5 mins later, i want to cry on her.
5 mins later, i want to beat her up.

A note of advice, Badi stay clear of me. Physical and Emotional torture.

I THINK I HAVE A.D.D LIKE KIMBERLY.
AH.


Haha, was msn-ing Syifa then now. She says Cedar is going topsy-turvy when she's not around, everyone's getting weird. The funniest part, she says that she was the one that kept Sharizah sane and now Sha is so insane. (Haha!)

MICHY, I am really not angry at you! I LURB You. & If you ask me if i am angry at you once more, i will really be pissed off at you.