Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 9:27 PM
Cool is what we do!.

Btw, Gary is dead. Hah

You know what, im kinda looking forward to OAC but im scared that i will accidental call the inst by their nicknames (Inst Qian Ti, Inst Kimbo, Inst Badi, Inst Michy, Inst MatilDUH...) Tian said that if I accidentally call her that she will give me a weird look. HAHA. I hope Tian will help us for Outdoor Cooking or we will have to eat half-cooked or badly burnt rice. I wanted 3S to make a salad as a side dish for Outdoor Cooking cos its the only thing I can do but SOMEPPL dont want. Hehe.

And if we get to do zipline again, I promise to confess my love for Lewis Ham (and 3S of course) while going down. I chicken-ed out the last time! Haha Loser.

OH YOU KNOW SOMEONE RIGHT,JUST COULDNT RESIST 3S. :D :D :D

Ps: Sha and I spent an hour talking to Lisa on thurs. She is so funny le and she knows all the gossip going on in 3S, its so amazing.

Pss: Sharizah, are you ready to see a HOT C? And i dont mean C for chick, its for You-Know-Who! HAHAHA