Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 7:22 AM
Love sings,.



THE HILAMONY
Im happy, happy, happy :D :D :D
I cant believe I was feeling depressed for 2 weeks over some stupid arse thing.
I can hear it in your voice, you care


1. Had tuition at 8 in the morning today in an attempt to save my Amaths frm the warth of the malamine teacher. I must not fail amaths, at least not my first Amaths CT!! Grr. Can the teachers take pity on me and give me additional marks for the effort I am putting in? Pretty Pretty Pleaaaase? At least Mr Khoo is coming back from reservist soon so there is still hope. Ah


2. Maths yest was fab. Lee noticed that Leena's hair was really flat and lacked a little volume. Ever the caring friend, Lee decided to help her! After Ms Long left, me, Syu and Lee made a mad dash to Leena and caked her hair (and face) with Lee's Gatsby! Woo. And she looked like Astroboy after that.


Super cute! Seriously it wasnt all thaaaaat bad Leena! Hehe. Then after that she looked like Lewis, my hamster after Nailah bathes him.HAHA.


3. Syu is retarded. She has a tatoo of Barney on her left arm. And Barney has chickenpox now cos she was freezing in the bus and had goosebums so now Barney is dotty.

4. I H8 CHU MARDHIYYAH. I have tried all the pick up lines I know and still you are not impressed. Cant you take pity on me? *Sad sad face* Do you want me to jump off the rock wall on OAC????????????? HAHAHAH.

5. If Badi fails Chem, its not my fault. Who ask her to sleep for 2 hours when we were suppose to be studying?! I only slept for 2o mins. Heh.


6. CHEER UP MIC. Your glittery nails would not be as fab as if you are sad.

7. Going home with Mar, Lee's Nura wannabe, is so fun, hearing her talk about her brother and his funny yet somewhat logical answers to science ques. Super adorable le.

Example: A hamster was put into a sealed plastic bag. After some time, it died. What characteristic of living things explains this observation?

His answer: The hamster died bcos it didnt have any space to run around. LOL.

8. I have made a pact to wear matching hairbands with Nic! Lol HER retarded idea ah.

9. I think Lewis is depressed. He always stares blankly at the celling like some sad kid. :(

10.KELLIE CHUA. Your awesome:)

2 MORE CTS TO GO! Sigh,

It makes you burn to learn, you're not the only one

I'd let you be if you put down your blazing gun