Prophecies,
Syu and Lee think im going to commit suicide. Darling, i will only end my life after i achieve my goal in life that is to marry a super hot dude who goes around driving a McLaren F1 car. I know i have been unusually quiet and distant but, you know why right. But thanks for trying to cheer me up. I really appreciate it man (Why dont you get me Lewis Ham, ill cheer up for sure! :D :D :D)
Speaking of F1, Hafizah is an aspiring F1 racer. Mr Goh believes us! Heee.
Nicole was being super toot today. She kept on saying,' the sky is nice and fine today' continuously during double maths. That girl, Hai, is one of a kind. HAHA.( Nic, you can beat that girl to get that Moss anyday! HintHint!) Lol
Hmm, after PSGM, I stayed back to do hmk with Mardiyyah. And yes, we ended up talking instead.I was purposely being so uber nice to her then, as though she could read my mind, she asked me what i wanted from her cos i was sucking up to her unusually. Heh, i asked her in a really really sweet (and fake voice) if she could postpone 3S' campfire audits. SHE SAID NO :( :( :( :( :(
Hee, that girl tried her corny hook-up lines on Mr Chan. Super funny. Then suddenly when we were talking, (she was telling me how retarded a junior Jing Yi (Spelling!) is) Kellie smsed her! (SCANDAL SCANDAL) (JK LE) HAHA. Kellie is so funny lah, and yessssssss i agree that Mardiyyah is an ass! Like totally. Lol
Anyway, this is random but Syu and Lee came up with this,
Whats Hanan plus Nicole? HOLE.
Then whats Hanan plus Nicole plus Sharianty? ASSHOLE.
HAHA. Thats so Syu and Lee.*shakes head*
ps: Reading Syu's logbook made me realise how much i missed jumps and the adventures we had together like raiding courts! :(
pss: Sharianty forcing us to dance for campfire audits. GOODLUCK MAN, cos you will need it.
psss: SYU AND LEE CAN GO FOR OAC! Woo! But, ala, Lee will hog the toilets!
Badi thinks i shd talk to you but i know what will be your reply, Whatever. I said i dont care anymore and I mean it. I realise that the past years dont realy mean much to you anyway, then why shd I. Annoying.
B,thanks so much for spending yest afternoon with me. I find it so easy to talk you. And yes, i feel much much better now. (Dont worry, i wont commit suicide) Lol.