Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 5:45 AM
I want your fantastic plastic card.

Come and look
Describe what you see.
What do you see standing next to me?
(I see Lewis Hamilton!)
HAHAHA :D

WHAT THE PONG AH.
I just woke up from a terrible nightmare.

Actually, I dreamt that what Michelle told me yest, came true! Terrible, terrible. Yest after hist, Michelle suddenly came to my desk and took my hand, and gazed into it. Then after one long minute, she said that my future has no Lewis Hamilton in it and that he is not meant for me.

What a great way to break it to me.

I hope that Michelle will run off and become a suicide bomber. Then i dont have to stand her nonsense anymore. Then me and Lewis can live happily ever after with no Michelle messing with our future. HUR. (jk)

Oh before i forget,
HAPPY BDAY SYUHAIDAH (Anak Senin)


Jumps wouldnt have been as marvelous without you.
Omg, you are one of the lucky few ppl who have seen me in an unglam state, all sweaty (and hot) after jumps training! HAHAHAH.Thanks for consistently motivating me and helping me to keep focus, the journey to Nationals was great and meaningful, something that i will never ever forget. Oh oh, we MUST raid courts with Nat again! HAHA.
(Eh our new target for Project Shoot The Honeystars shall be Leena! Her hair! Her hair! Her hair! Geeee, im so excited!)

I finally found that life goes on without you
and my world still turns when you're not around.