
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
You never would believe those things that I had seen
I looked in the mirror and I saw your face
You looked right through me, you were miles away
HAPPY BDAY KIMBORLY.
You now can wear lightnings on your ears;D
Haha, gee you are an awesome monitress.
I actually wish that I had gotten to know you earlier.
Such a waste:)
Anyway, lurb you! (Does it the bimbo way)
& HAPPY BDAY LEADER MARDHIYYAH
Gryphon will always remember you!
HAHA, it has only been one week yet there has been 3 birthdays, 3 cakes, 3 cake fights, 3 ruined sch shirts (!)
Sigh, there has been some change in setting arrangements. Mdm Faridah was all out for racial harmony so she made sure that no one had a partner of the same race as them and Ms Poon changed our partners COS SOMEONE COULDNT KEEP QUIET. JK:D so now im sitting with Leena and Lee is sitting diagonally from me and Eliqah is behind me. Eliqah keeps on complaining that my head is so big (so not true okay!) and keeps singing on the top of her voice. I know you want to serenade me but not during class time ah. The whole day she was like, 'Baby, it's fact.That our love is true.The way black is black, And blue is just blue.' HAHA DISTURBING CAN.
Then Syu keeps on throwing stuffs at my face which really hurts so whenever she does that, my first instinct is to go,' Ow, my face,'. Then she and Lee will burst out laughing like its the funniest thing they have ever heard. Irritating man. Hur, torture for one whole year.
Oh, i made a promise, witnessed by Sharianty, Zunirah and Azwyn, that i will not talk to Leena for the rest of this week if Leena keeps on wearing her uber, super,seriously short skirt. Her actions puts me and Sharianty in trouble, SERIOUSLY LEENA.YOU SUCK. I AM REALLY GOING TO KEEP TO MY PROMISE. I WONT TALK TO YOU. ( Childish but whatever) Sucker Sucker Sucker Sucker.
Dikir has been going really well good job Sec2s! I deserve more glamness Aqilah! HURHUR.
ps: LEWIS HAS DECIDED TO BE A GIRL and gave birth to 3 babies! HUR, IM SO SAD. But i told HIM that HE was a SPECIAL GUY,thus HE can give birth.
pss: I quit OAL Board already, it was fast and painful. Im kinda sad but Aliah really cheered me up! She's going to share her campfire Charmander with me, we are naming it Lewis! Thanks Aliah, i really appreciate you thoughtfulness :D
psss: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! Its time again to sing out loud! Woo, so egg-cited -big grins-
pssss: YAY NASUHA, YOU GOT YOUR A1 FOR HMT! And i thought your malay was bad. JK ;D