This picture reminds me of Aliah :DEsp on EYD last year when she dressed up as a pirate!
I just found out an amazing thing! Maziyah has a really long name, Mira Maziyah Matiyah and thats just her name, not including her dad's name. And my name is just Hanan. Lol. We are going ice-skating on Monday. Glorious Monday. Oooh January letter is due. Yucks.
Nailah reminded me that Lewis's (my hamster, not Lewis Ham) bday is coming soon. Oh yay! Its in exactly one months time but Nailah wants to be a good owner and make Lewis's first bday a great one (She says he's going to die next year, hamsters only live for two years, so thats why she wants to make his first and last bday a great one). I wonder what she has in mind but being Nailah, expect the unexpected cos Nailah always come out with the weirdest and most unconventional ideas.
Oh im a much better pet owner than ELIQAH! You know why? Cos Ototo ran away! (Its not her fault BUT im still going to blame her cos i want to prove my point that she is a BAD BAD pet owner.) HAHAHAH.
Oh! Family gathering is postponed to next week, so i wont be celebrating my bday till then. But I dont mind, im happy cos AMMAR AND AISYAH WILL BE JOINING US! Yup, they are finally coming to Spore. Oh god, I miss them so so much. Speaking of Ammar, he is so cute:). He does not want to be the flower- dude for Kak Raudah's wedding cos he doesnt want to look like a penguin. Haha!
|
|
|
This picture reminds me of Aliah :DEsp on EYD last year when she dressed up as a pirate!
I just found out an amazing thing! Maziyah has a really long name, Mira Maziyah Matiyah and thats just her name, not including her dad's name. And my name is just Hanan. Lol. We are going ice-skating on Monday. Glorious Monday. Oooh January letter is due. Yucks.
Nailah reminded me that Lewis's (my hamster, not Lewis Ham) bday is coming soon. Oh yay! Its in exactly one months time but Nailah wants to be a good owner and make Lewis's first bday a great one (She says he's going to die next year, hamsters only live for two years, so thats why she wants to make his first and last bday a great one). I wonder what she has in mind but being Nailah, expect the unexpected cos Nailah always come out with the weirdest and most unconventional ideas.
Oh im a much better pet owner than ELIQAH! You know why? Cos Ototo ran away! (Its not her fault BUT im still going to blame her cos i want to prove my point that she is a BAD BAD pet owner.) HAHAHAH.
Oh! Family gathering is postponed to next week, so i wont be celebrating my bday till then. But I dont mind, im happy cos AMMAR AND AISYAH WILL BE JOINING US! Yup, they are finally coming to Spore. Oh god, I miss them so so much. Speaking of Ammar, he is so cute:). He does not want to be the flower- dude for Kak Raudah's wedding cos he doesnt want to look like a penguin. Haha!
|
|
|
By post:
Change
I want your fantastic plastic card
Chasing the very last train
Intrigued
You always have the biggest heart
Planetarium
I dont want to fight this war
One of the boys
The hour I first believed
Hello, im a robot
By month:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
|
aliah
alyssa
anisiah
ariel
aqilah
beaunice
cassandra
claire
clara
constance
celine
charlotte
danish
deepashini
dini
dini-YMC
eliqah
elisha
enrica
farah natalya
fitriah
geraldine
glennis
gurvin
hafizah!
hadi
isabel
izhar
izzah
idris
izni
jiaai
jinrong
jolene
jolyn
joelance
jue ying
junie
kimberly!
lee!
leena!
lengjen
lingyi
marilyn
mardiana!
megan&yiling
mel
michelle!
muslihah
maziyah!
nadiyyah
nasuha&yvonne
natalie
nurul
natasha
nabilah
pamela
rachelc
rachelwang
raha
rohaniza
raihanah
sakinah
saranya
sharianty!
sharizah!
sherilyn lau
siti
stephanie
syifa:)
syuhaidah!
tiffany
tanya
tianqi
varsha
wendelynn
yingzhen
yusfarhain!
zayanah
zunairah
zheru
Ymc!
Psl-ies!
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
Hello, Im Hanan Thaha
Cedar!
250194
Mat Jocks To The Max!
I love drama, long runs, sunflowers, astrology and metal pencil cases from Borders
& I seem to have an obsession with the name Lewis
Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham! Lewis Ham!
(:
 Adopted Trees.
|
|