Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 6:38 AM
One fierce hour.

Death Cab is awesome shit. (Eventhough this song has a super long starting, its still great)

CAMPFIRE AUDITS WAS SWELL 3S!
Great job everyone!

Audits turned out better than we expected, seeing that we only really started practising yest. The models were great, super drama and bitchy man esp Sharianty, I felt like slaping her but i refrained of course. Okay maybe, that a bit exaggerated. Lol.
Great Job to Sharianty (Little Miss Cheerleader) and Mardiana ( Little Miss Dancer) for choreographing the dance steps for us, we couldnt have done it without you.
& Lee, you were fab, dugong! :D
WORK IT BABY, WORK IT!

Today was simply, boring. I went home super early, i reached home at 2.30 but i wasted 1 and a half hour from sleeping and playing with Lewis. I regret turning down Sharianty's offer of studying with her, Celine and Tanya. Hai

Oh i forgot to add on my post yest, Mardiyyah is a Minah Serangoon (who hangs out at Mustafa Center, jk!). HAHA.

OH TANYA JUST TEXTED ME TO GO AND WATCH NINJA WARRIOR NOW! Omg, everyone go watch! She said that todays contestants are as cool and zai as Grace! Oooh. Haha