Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 2:28 AM
Air kisses,.

Today, the dome was awfully quiet bcos Lee had some gig at Ngee Ann. :(

Nic decided to pangseh me and sit with Shalom bcos i told her to stop moaning about her blocked EARS. ( Nic's going deaf from hearing too much of her Korean boy bands). Then she joined me back during eng, and the first thing she said to me, 'Leena sucks.' Ah, i agree dear

Hai, i think Celine is an awesome friend. You know why, she cares so much for Kellie. Haha, aftersch, me and Sharianty wanted to get Beine back from Celine and Amreeta who stole it from her during MT. So the plan was that i was suppose to distract Celine while Shar get Biene. Yea, so i told Celine that Kellie was crying in the toilet and immediately, she ran to the toilet. Like super fast until i couldnt keep up. Then at the toilet, she was demanding to know where Kellie was. Her expression was the best man, I couldnt help but laugh. I was like,' Kellie is not here.' It took her awhile to register my reply, she was like,' Hanan, so lame,why you bring me to the toilet? before realising that it was all part of a ploy to get Biene back. She ran back to 3O shouting BIENE! BIENE! Super hilarious. But, in the end, Celine and Amreeta got Biene. Aw :(

Then we told Kellie about Celine and she was really touched. :) Aw. Lol.

Haha, i think the Bahas Berita Harian ppl can like employ Sharianty and Zunirah to be the time keepers for this years Bahas. They are so semangat, its so funny. Hur, todays Pidato was hilarious. I think cikgus were irritated by our Marha, Marha and also bcos we kept on laughing at Zunairah and Syu. Thats what you get when you have Combined Malay Classes. Havoc beyond control. Lol

Although sch has been somewhat great, i still have random I-Miss-Syifa-Azhar moments sometimes. Syifa is in floorball (ahem Meeeenah Floorballl, Meeeeenah Floorball!) and refuses to give me a full floorball ball bcos its ex. No wonder Badi only gave me half a floorball ball. Haha, Syifa says Syafiqah is also in floorball and she says that she misses Jumps (namely me) a lot. Heh heh.

Random thought no 1:Hanis thinks she is so big. She says she is going to ask Stalin, Lenin and Hitler to beat me up cos I took many of her Skittles. Hanis, they are all dead.-_-.

Random thought no 2:Kimberly looks cute with her bangs down.

Random thought stole from Leena: Nicole should go and get her hair done.(No, im just kidding, your hair is cute :D)

Random thought stolen from Nicole : Leena should go and get her shoulders done.( HAHAHAHAHHA)

Not-so-random thought: Mardhiyyah, how could you be so HEARTLESS????? I GIVE UP! :C :C :C


They may say some awful things
But there's no point in listening
Your words are the only words
That I believe in afterwards.