Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 7:22 AM
Roses have thorns they say.

Kay this will be a very short post.
Got drama tomor in the morning.

1. I love you too Michy:)
2. I love Buddy days. (Take note of the spelling! Later some ppl ego. Lol)
3. Good luck Badi, I hope you dont break your new purple floorball stick.
4. Im kinda looking forward to OAC, cos we have such cool class cheers already:D (and I cant wait to see Lee scream like a headless chicken while doing high E! Lol)
5. Im really really really looking forward to March hols. I need to slap/kick/pinch/badly injure Syifa cos she doesnt want to give me even 1/4 of a floorball ball! HUR.
6. I feel like buying a new Paperchase pencilcase after seeing Tanya's new one. Omg, I must practise self-control! Self control!

7. Tiffany is my new bestfriend! Hehe


I think im making the right decision but im wondering, what am i really afraid of actually?