Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 7:54 AM
That girl is dangerous (YEAH RIGHT).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sharizah is going to kill me, but oh heck. So what.

We were texting each other about a certain person who Sha has the hots for. Sha is planning a sleepover and cant decide whose house to have it over at but she is keeping her hopes high that it will be at a certain person's house so that she can.............. ;D ;D ;D ;D
I quote from one of her texts,
Omg no, I dnt want to sleep on her bed. Hahah I want to sleep next to her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, kidding. Lol.

BEST SHA, BEST. But knowing Sharizah, she is never serious and is as straight as a ruler (even straighter than me, I think) Lol. Kay seeing that Im in a great mood and bcos you were so sweet on your blog, Im going to dedicate a post to you!
Grins!

SONG XIUFEN SHARIZAH DIANAH BTE ISMAIL.
Or more often than not, also known as 'S' (bcos she is such a loveeeeeeeeely ass!) Haha jk.

[I spy with my lovely eyes, the ahemahem specs!]

Gee, I miss having you in the same class as me and your nonsense mat ways.:(

Kay bye. See you tomor Sha!

ps: Is it me or is everyone having LJs? Gee, maybe I shd start one too. Haha, Leena told me to create one and call it, TWENTY ONE SHOTS. Lol.