Barefoot in the shallow creek I grab some stones from underneath
And waited for you to speak to me
Oh jazzy,
This week has been so hectic....:)
I really dont know what to say about the thing that is going on now.
I kinda got over it after March hols, after spending so much time with Badi talking about it but now that it has cropped up again, Sigh. I dont want all of us to break apart bcos of it but, Sigh Sigh Sigh. All I have to say is that so many people are hurt and affected by you, so yea.
Im really sorry, Kim that I couldnt talk to you on Friday but I have been thinking about what you, Michy and Lee said. Sigh Sigh Sigh. Talk to you on Monday. Ily too Furoooo! :) :) :) (Dont kill me Lee, Haha!)
In the silence it became so very clear
That you had long ago disappeared
And I cursed myself for being surprised
That this didn't play like it did in my mind
Okaaay, I have been so busy these few days with drama prac and I owe so much hmk (!) (Mental note: Must get them done asap.) and I still have to get the stuffs for Hadi (HAHA!) But I really enjoyed ML drama prac a lot bcos the sec2s are so kental to the max(!). I will really really miss them now that NUS is over:( Aliah told me, dont cry bcos its over, smile cos it happened. :)
Speaking of NUS, all I have to say is that I am very very very very proud of Team NUS 09. We didnt make any mistakes, our performance was close to perfect. Although we didnt get it, we did our best and thats good enough. We will come back next year even better cos we are destined to dominate the stage (HAHA!) I am proud of every one of you guys (yes you too Sharizah). I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Aliah, I am very happy that you were in-charge of NUS with me. I really couldnt have done it without you. Thank you so much.
& Congrats to Pierce!
When everyone you meet
They all seem to be asleep
And you wonder if you're missing your dream
You can't see your dream
You can't see your dream
You just can't see your dream
A dream
Ohkay, I will do a proper NUS post once I get the pics from Mazee's friend (Im doing this to annoy Syifa! Haha) Now, my top priority is MYE and ASEAN Convention. Must must must make ASEAN Convention a HUGE success. Im so egg-cited :D
Hmm, oh Nicole is an awesome table partner, she entertains me all the time (plus, she has heaps of pics of pretty ppl). Mrs Foo, please dont change my sitting position! HURRRRRRR.
Earth Hour was spent sleeping. Gee.
No closer to any kind of truth
As I must assume was the case with you