Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 8:30 AM
Your gonna have to save your own self.

I had a v shitty day.

1. I LOST MY PHONE. (Kim also, hahah!) Like wth sia, who in the right mind would want to take my phone? Its like pathetic. Oh, im so dead. My dad doesnt know yet cos he is overseas. Hai, i feel so empty without my phone, so not connected to the outside world. Haha

2. I have first ASEAN Convention GM tomor and without a phone (refer to point1), i am 100% sure that i will get lost. Woohoo. Ohoh IM IN OPPS with Matty! The coolest com, i tell you.

3. I feel so targetted sometimes. Shall not elaborate further. Hai.Talked to Badi and Mich about it. Hai. I have decided to be difter cos I cant be bothered to care anymore.

Oh btw, we dissected Fatin yest. Gross to the max, and the goo turned orange overnight! Lee's table and Syu's scissors are like contaminated now. Oh, Syu caught the operation on tape, super hilarious.

PS: Tuition with Aisyah was v funny. She told me that Nicolas was dumped by both her and Syu and now both of them want me! Im so desirable. HAHA.

Its v funny how a v bimbo person can make so much sense sometimes. Thanks Michy:):):)
Cos, actually, no matter what,
no matter what
anyone says,
or what anyone does,
in the end, its you who you have to trust
its you who has to save yourself.
Its all about you.
Because, you dont know who you can really truly trust.