Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 3:33 AM
Crux of my case.

A jewel is just a rock put under enormous heat and pressure.
Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look in.
I wont lose hope.(:

Short post, just want to say HAPPY BDAY SHARIANTY!
Sch has been super awesome with you around. Although our plans for GeyClan never really worked out, the times we spent at PPMacs during Dec Hols was simply great(: And omg, you will always be my superhuman (HAHA!!!)

Oh wow. I got caked by someone( i have a strong feeling it was Lee) during Sharianty's bday celebration yest. I have only one thing to say, LEE WATCH OUT. YOUR BDAY YOU DIE. YOU DIE.

Ohoh and Leena accidentally burst Shar's pretty princess helium balloon but Shar was super sweet about it. You shd have just killed Leena. Hahahah.