Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 7:24 AM
Complete fiasco.

I was the princess today.
I wore my 3S tiara and ruled the household esp Nailah (Hahahah sucker)
I forced Nailah to give up the house comp to me so I could watch Charlie The Unicorn and ANTM.
I told her to shut up so I could sing ulu pandan songs at the top of my voice.
I stole her chocolate and bracelet and hamster and ruined her day.

Lol.
Other than that, my day was a complete fiasco.
But it was a fun fiasco.
I cant wait to see you guys again.

Random:
1. Im rebelling, Im not going to do SEL!!!!!!!!!! HUR.
2. I hope Michy+Badi+Matty+Kimberly+Tian dont die during OBS. HAHAHA.
3. I hope Michy will meet her love of her life there. (Mardiana, high 5!)
4. I hope Anna will be nice to me and Ben on Tues. Lol, pleazzzzzzzzzzze!

Im not going to waste this words on you.