Glaciers melting in the dead of nightAnd the superstars sucked into the supermassive
Yknow what, this week has been fab.
Goes to show that what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger (:
Gryphon's bday was awesome ttm!
Now to think of it, I really really miss those times we spent tgh during BTC and Coals. Sad, Gary is dead but his spirit (Gay, Glitter Goddess yo!) will always be remem by us. Wth, Lol. Mardiyyah got my present, she purposely took it okay! Its cos I put a love next to her picture (But that was so yesterday. HAHA) Aisyah said she looked possessed in the picture. Haha.
I got Natasha's present. It was a green pillow, really cute. But, Natasha being blonde spelt Gryphon wrongly, but its okay. Haha, I got a pink hippo thingy too. I wanted to call it Lewis but decided not too, named it Blonde instead. Guess who it is named after?! Haha.I better not leave Gryphon pillow in class or Nicole will use it as an excuse to sleep in class. She slept through out Maths okay!
Omg, Hi Mr Khoo. Hahaha:D Dont worry Im not suicidal or anything of that sort. Mr Khoo said that some of us have open decleration of having an attraction for the same sex on our blogs. Hahahaha, but girls are so lovable esp Pretty Girls! :D Omg, damn cheeko! Lol.
Had Dental yester. Im getting braces soon. Yikes. But i want colourful ones that look like rainbows! Hahaha. Me, Lee, Michy, Kim, Mard and Shar were talking random stuffs while waiting for our turn. I lurb 38 Mafia ttm (but I dont like the name! Haha) Kimberly got scared by a cute rabbit when she was young. Tian has been conned multiple times in her life, poor thing. Lee is determind to prove to the world that brawns are better than brains.
For eg, Lee feels that....
Hence, in the battle of Brains VS Brawns, i feel that Brawn is definitely more important. Brawn is needed to survive, whereas brains are not(it's just additional information). like Neanderthals, they didnt know anything about modulus functions or quadratic graphs, but still managed to survive, whereas now, all the smartasses come along with their bloody Texas Instruments Calculator and cause more problem like wars, riots and fucking global warming(THE SMART PPL ARE KILLING US ALL!).
Her argument is super super super funny. Go read at her blog.
OH OH OH, MARD ASKED US IF WE WANTED TO WORK WHEN ITS SG GP!!!!! Yes, yes yesssssss!!
I want, i want, i want! Thats so awesome cos we might get to see Lewis Ham and we will be paid! Like woowee. Im not going to talk about last year. Gave up SG GP for science EOY and i totally regret it cos in the end i didnt get the marks i wanted. So sad. Sigh:(
Farhain, Angels and Demons? :D