Cause I built you a home in my heart,



With rotten wood, it decayed from the start.
Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 6:43 AM
True or false it may be.

"The Codfish loves you, the Jellyfish loves you, the Starfish, OMG I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUUUUU!"

Omg, I really cant get the song out of my head. Throughout the day Lee, Leena, Sharianty and I were singing the song non-stop cos we just couldnt get enough of it. (Whoever who think we are being childish, IS NOT COOL. Yes, you have officially down-graded yourself to a not cool kid cos Charlie The Unicorn is 100% cool) Lol.

So today was awesome cos we mainly went shopping and did a bit of maths (Shopping can be counted as doing maths right cos of all the numbers) Gosh, that is such a Natasha statement, so blonde! Haha, okay so had maths extra lessons at sch today. Such a bummer but it was okay cos maths was actually v fun (GOSH, am I really saying this?) Oh we tried to hide away from Mr Khoo in the container classroom but he found us eventually. Was texting Syuhaidah during lessons cos Syu was stuck in a jam and was going to be very late (read: 20 mins +++++) and was scared Mr Khoo was angry at her. I suggested that she give him bread but she didnt. Leena and Lee were very noisy during lessons, arguing like nobody's business. (Is it me or is Leena getting cleverer? Omg, I bet she is like mugging secretly at home and acts all paikiah (sp?) at sch. Closet Mugger! Lol)

Oh oh, 3S physics class is going to get a new teacher cos Mr Goh's leaving! :( He is leaving so that he can write a Physics book which we all must buy so that we can ace our Os. Haha, Lee's last words to Mr Goh was,"Im going to fail my Physics paper." Oh how encouraging Lee! Haha, I hope we get a teacher who is as good as MR Goh.

Anyway, after lessons, went to PPMacs for breakfast/lunch with Leena, Lee, Sharianty, Mardiana, Tanya and Geraldine. Yknow its sad not having Michy+Kimberly+Tian around with us. Haha, met Mardiyyah and I really dont want to talk about her cos at the moment, she is cheating me (very openly I must say). Some more can go up to me and say, 'Im cheating you with someone else.' Best. LOL. Then we went to Expo to meet up with the other Teletubby, Deborah to shop cos there was a number of sales at Expo. Lee and Leena went crazy cos there was NewUrbanMale shirts on sale. Sharianty and Tanya had to be secretive with their purchases, Hahaha!

Went to lepak at Tamp after that, shopped some more then went to kfc. Lol. Hahah, Im looking forward to Lee's bday cos we have a surprise planned! Heh heh heh :D :D :D

Ps: Im going to help Shar stop the bullying. Leena is such a bully, keep reminding her of The Evil Curl! Lol

Michy we miss you!! Have you been chased by a wildbore yet? Have you climbed a tree yet?!



Okay.